This year, the Utah Fall Substance Abuse Conference will be using Guidebook to host the conference’s program guide. This app is a simple and intuitive way to organize all of the information from a traditional program guide and put into the palm of your hand on a smartphone device. Guidebook is a simple yet powerful mobile application that lets you learn about the conference before you go. Millions of people around the world use Guidebook at conferences and events, on university campuses and in companies of all types.
To access the program guide through Guidebook on your smartphone device, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Download the Guidebook application from either the App Store (iPhones) or the Google Play Store (Android devices)
- Follow this link on any mobile device to download the Guidebook.
- The link will ask for your mobile phone number and send a text message to the said device. Standard messaging rates and fees may apply.
- The link that is texted to your mobile device is safe to click on and will take you to the appropriate download option for your device.
- Once downloaded and set up, search in the Guidebook search bar, “Utah Fall Substance Abuse 2017.”
- Select the appropriate guide, and choose to “download the guide.”
You will then be able to access all of the schedules, speaker information, convention center maps, and social media from one application in the palm of your hands!
Still confused? Watch the video below to learn more:
To view the guide on your desktop or on a mobile device without an App Store or Google Play Store access, follow the link below to view and interact with the online Guidebook.
For Those Without Mobile Capability
For those who will not have access to either a mobile device or a computer, please download the printed agenda below and bring it with you to the conference. Please note, this PDF is updated as of 9/18/2017.