Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the Utah Fall Substance Abuse Conference!
In general, exhibit booths sell out very quickly at the Utah Fall Substance Abuse Conference. Space is limited. Applying earlier will provide your organization with a better opportunity to participate. When spaces sell out, the website will include updates on availability for sponsorships and exhibiting. We appreciate your participation and interest in this premiere mental health and substance abuse conference.
Exhibit Space is Sold Out! Sponsorship Opportunities are still available: Apply here to be a Sponsor!
Application Deadline Wednesday August 23, 2017 by 5:00pm PDT – EXHIBITING SOLD OUT!
Please apply and pay online – EXHIBITING SOLD OUT!
All exhibitors, sponsors, and advertisers must be approved by the Conference Committee before participation in the conference is finalized. A representative will be in touch promptly after submission of the online form to confirm participation and provide your organization with more details.
2017 Exhibitor Opportunities
|Exhibit Booth (Non-Profit)||
|Exhibit Booth (Profit)||
***Paid exhibit space includes registration for one (1) exhibitor. Additional exhibitors, beyond one, will be required to register as a general conference participant.
- Paid exhibit space will include a 10’ x 6’, 10 x 8’, or 12’ x 8’ booth with a 6’ table, an 8’ back drape, two chairs, wireless Internet and a wastebasket. The Fall Conference is providing complimentary wireless Internet to exhibitors, wired Internet may be provided by the convention center at a cost to the exhibiting organization.
- No other equipment or power will be provided with the exhibit space, please contact the Dixie Convention Center, per the policies and guidelines provided, for more information regarding equipment, power, and other fixtures or technological needs. Additional furniture, draping, accessories, and/or decorations are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor and should be approved in advance by the conference organizers. All booth equipment and accessories must follow the standards established by the Fire Marshall.
- Exhibit fee includes registration for one (1) person including all meals provided at conference, participant items, and a program, which includes your company information. If you would like to register additional attendants, please be sure indicate that when submitting your application. Organizations will be charged for an additional attendant.
- Please note: Only sponsors will receive a list of participant contact information of those participants who agree to receive announcements and news from sponsors.
For checks and purchase orders, please make them payable to ‘Board of Regents’ and mail payment to the address below.
Please Note: All sponsors, exhibitors, and advertisers must be approved by the planning committee prior to participating in the conference. Once your online application form has been received, you will be contacted within seven (7) business days to confirm your participation. If your credit card payment was submitted along with your application, and for some reason your participation is denied, your payment will be refunded promptly.
Payment Mailing Address
For payments by check, please make payable to ‘Board of Regents’ and mail to:
University of Nevada, Reno/UNR
1664 N. Virginia St.
Mail Stop 0024
Reno, NV 89557
Payment and Cancellation Policies
All payments must be received by Wednesday, August 23, 2017 by 5:00 pm PST. The conference organizer reserves the right to refuse admission if full payment is not received prior to the event. The conference organizer must receive official cancellation from the sponsor, exhibitor, or advertising organization by Wednesday, August 24, 2016 in order to provide a full refund. If the conference organizer is notified of cancellation after the date, no refund will be provided.
A confirmation notification, including detailed information about set-up hours, where to ship materials, and other pertinent information will be sent via email to the contact person listed on the application upon receipt of application and payment.
Liability and Insurance Policy
The exhibitor, upon contracting to exhibit, expressly releases UDSAMH, and UNR, any of its officers, directors, employees, or committee members, or the Board of Directors, employees, or representatives of the Dixie Convention Center from any responsibility or liability for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the exhibitor or to the exhibitor’s employees or property prior to, during or subsequent to the period covered by the exhibitor’s contract, including but not limited to any responsibility or liability for negligently caused injury, loss or damage; and further, the Exhibitor agrees to hold harmless and indemnify UDSAMH, and CASAT, and the Dixie Convention Center against any and all claims made against UDSAMH, CASAT, and/or the Dixie Convention Center by any person and arising out of the exhibitor’s acts or omissions.
- Assignment of space for exhibitors will be based on the date of receipt of application, as well as size, and utility requirements. If the exhibitor’s application is revoked or not accepted by the Fall Conference Planning Committee, the exhibitor fee will be promptly refunded.
- The conference organizers reserve the right, as necessary, to make modifications to the exhibit space to meet the needs of the Fire Marshall or exhibitors.
- Additional furniture, draping, accessories, and/or decorations are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor and should be approved in advance by the conference organizers. All booth equipment and accessories must follow the standards established by the Fire Marshall.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to see that all materials are delivered to the venue for the Fall Conference, as well as removed by the specified deadline.
- Exhibitors shall be liable for any damage that appears to property of the venue after occupancy by the vendor that was not previously in the condition before occupancy.
- The Fall Conference Planning Committee will not knowingly accept organizations, programs or publications that discriminate on the basis of ethnic group, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age and/or disability.
- The Fall Conference Planning Committee reserves the right to bar or relocate any potential exhibitor or require the immediate withdrawal of any exhibit which it believes to be injurious to the purposes of the Fall Conference.
Exhibitors are responsible for their own lodging, transportation and travel arrangements. For information regarding lodging, parking and transportation in St. George, please see the Travel page within this website.
We would like to invite exhibitors to contribute a door prize(s). Exhibitors are welcome to provide door prizes at their booths. Please contact UNR at email@example.com if you have any questions about door prizes.
To view previous exhibitors participating at the conference, please visit the Archive page.
For questions or to discuss exhibition options, please send an email to UNR at firstname.lastname@example.org